Subject: Re: [boost] [geometry] gtl review pre-announcement
From: Simonson, Lucanus J (lucanus.j.simonson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-02 12:40:06

Tom Brinkman wrote:
> I'm doing a session at boostcon about GIL and making a bunch of
> examples, including some about GTL. You can include those as part of
> your unit test cases if you like.
>
> //Tom

Yes, that's great. I was also thinking of showing how to setup GTL to work with GIL objects as an example in the GTL documentation. Showing how to go from an image to polygons, perform polygon operations, and back to image is a great example of what the library could be used for and how concepts allows it to be integrated with other modules.

Are you using the version of GTL from the vault or the sandbox? The one from the vault is the legacy API, while what is in the sandbox is nearly up-to-date, and differs substantially from the version in the vault.

Thanks,
Luke