Subject: [boost] uploaded Channel - a lib for (distributed) message passing and event dispatching to boost vault
From: Yigong Liu (yigongliu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-04 12:26:17

Hello there,

I just upload a updated version of my Channel library to Vault under
Main/"Distributed Computing". This version contains some update for Channel
to work with the latest boost distributions and change to boost license,
since there are several requests for me to update and upload to Vault.

A brief description:
Channel procides name space for distributed message passing and event
dispatching. Its major components (message IDs, routing algorithms...) are
configurable as template parameters. As a namespace shared by peer threads,
channels support publish/subscribe scope control, message filtering, and
translation..

Thanks
Yigong