Subject: [boost] Boost package maintenance for Cygwin
From: bnv_at_[hidden]
Date: 2009-03-05 11:14:10

I make use of Boost in a Cygwin environment and was happy to see it supported as a package. Unfortunately, the current package is based on 1.33.1 and there have been many updates since. The maintainer has indicated difficulty working with the Boost distribution (see below, from the main cygwin mailing list), and has stopped supporting the package.

I'm not the right person to take it over, but have an interest in seeing it maintained, and thought it worth bringing this to the attention of the boost community to potentially look into the issue(s).

Thanks,
Brian