Subject: Re: [boost] [1.39.0] New libraries?
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-05 12:28:23

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 8:42 AM, Frank Mori Hess <frank.hess_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Thursday 05 March 2009, Beman Dawes wrote:
>> Are there any new libraries that will be ready to go into the 1.39.0
>> release?
>
> Yes, I think Signals2 will be ready.  I was going to ask for permission to add
> it to the release branch after the trunk regression tests have cycled one
> more time.

Good!

But first, please:

* Add the library to boost-root/libs/libraries.htm

* Add the library to boost-root/libs/maintainers.txt

* Ask Daniel James to generate docs and check the results. I just
generated them; there were some error messages and the resulting
directory structure looked a bit odd to me. But I'm not very familiar
with doc generation and conventions, so Daniel is one to verify all is
OK.

* Fix the Inspection Report issues:
http://boost.cowic.de/rc/inspect-trunk.html#signals2

Thanks,