Subject: Re: [boost] [time series] what's the status and how to go with mingw/gcc?
From: John Phillips (phillips_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-05 12:57:20

Eric Niebler wrote:
> Björn Pfeiffer wrote:
>> Hello boosters,
>> I am desperately trying to get timer_series (vault, version of march
>> 3rd 2009) running with mingw/gcc (4.3-tdm build).
>>
>> My question is:
>> Did anybody have success on using time_series gcc or anything other
>> than msvc?
>
> Thanks for the report. It should be fixed now.
>
>> Second: There were some plans in the making as of begin of feb. (see
>> thread starting 30.01.2009)
>> What's the status of the project?
>
> John Phillips was going to look into it. John?

  I'm just finishing a couple of projects that have mid-month deadlines,
then it moves to the top of my list. I've spent time refamiliarizing
myself with the library details and review discussions as well as some
detail study of time series filtering and analysis methods, but I
haven't yet modified any code or documentation.

  Sorry it isn't moving quicker, but it is moving. If anyone has things
they want to add to the list I should look at, or even better has fixes
for things that need fixed, then send them along.

          John