Subject: [boost] Help needed with some Math lib failures
From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-09 09:23:01

Folks,

There are a few failures from Boost.Math (for example
http://tinyurl.com/clvlq3) which I'm unable to reproduce locally - it seems
only certain (possibly AMD x86-64 machines running Linux or *BSD) exhibit
the problem. I can provide a test case to help with debugging what's going
on, but I need to find someone who can reproduce the issue first. So... if
you think you can help, then cd into libs/math/test and do a:

bjam gcc test_hypergeometric_dist0 test_hypergeometric_dist1
test_hypergeometric_dist2 test_hypergeometric_dist3
test_hypergeometric_dist4 test_hypergeometric_dist5

and if one or more fail then let me know the failure message and I'll put
together a test case.

Many thanks in advance!

John.