Subject: Re: [boost] Google SOC Mentors?
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-12 19:30:12

John Maddock wrote:
> We really need to get some new blood into this if our SOC participation
> is to continue - we can't rely on the "usual suspects" taking this on
> year after year - in short, "Your Boost Needs You!".

Being one of those "usual suspects" I agree. We need new mentors,
especially since I have zero time for GSoC this Summer.

And a reminder... I know it doesn't get noticed much. But there's a
#boost-soc channel on Freenode that mentors & students might want to
make use of. Assuming they don't want to use the regular #boost channel.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything