Subject: Re: [boost] Google SOC Mentors?
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-13 02:39:29

I would be interested in working as a mentor for someone interested in
something related to serialization library. In the the library
documentation there is a "To Do" list. This has a few suggestions for
projects which are much smaller than making a whole library. I'm
particularly interested in the development of some performance tests and
profiling.

Robert Ramey