Subject: Re: [boost] [geometry] robustness approaches
From: Simonson, Lucanus J (lucanus.j.simonson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-16 16:01:24

Arash Partow wrote:
> I really appreciate the effort you're putting into this library,
> just skimming over the code and I can see it will be something
> I'd definitely be using.

Thank you for saying so; I'm glad to hear it.

While the documentation is still under construction you can use the file gtl_test.cpp in the sandbox as a collection of example codes that demonstrates how to use most every feature of the library. This should make it easier for you to connect the highly templated implementation of the API to the much more simple and easy to understand usage of that API.

Regards,
Luke