Subject: Re: [boost] [C++-sig] [Python] GSoC and Python 3.0 Support
From: Haoyu Bai (divinekid_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-17 14:19:08

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 9:29 PM, Stefan Seefeld <seefeld_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> David Abrahams wrote:
>>
>> On Mar 14, 2009, at 4:28 AM, Niall Douglas wrote:
>>

>>> Would it make sense if Dave acted as second as in "person we fall
>>> back upon if the primaries can't figure it out?"
>>
>> That would make plenty of sense to me.  I'd be very happy to have others
>> leading the mentoring effort.   But we may have missed the GSoC application
>> deadline by now.  I'm not sure whether anyone signed us up.
>
> I believe we are on track. And I agree, too: It might be wise if people like
> Niall and myself did the official mentoring, while being able to relay
> questions we can't answer on our own to David.
>
> This could become a productive summer for boost.python !
>
> Thanks,
>      Stefan

Hi,

I'm very happy to see so much interest in this project. You are all
experts on Boost.Python so I'd glad to see anyone of you to mentor
this. I'm looking forward for this summer!

I'll post more questions and proposals etc. to Python c++-sig mailling
list, since that is focused on Boost.Python.

Thanks!

-- Haoyu Bai