Subject: Re: [boost] Why my subexpression doesn't work in Regex
From: Qihong Wang (qihongwang_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-18 12:24:56

Steve,

I have another question about this. In boost document about Posix basic
regular expression syntax, a section beginning \( and ending \) is
defined as a marked sub-expression. In Posix Extended Regular Expression
Syntax, A section beginning ( and ending ) is defined as a marked
sub-expression. May I say regex class or regex_match support ERE instead of
BRE by default?

Thanks,

Qihong