Subject: [boost] [soc2009] Boost is in summer of code 2009: attention mentors
From: troy d. straszheim (troy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-18 14:30:51

All,

We've just been accepted as an organization in Google's Summer of Code 2009.

Per this user's guide:

http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/program/google/gsoc2009/userguide

those who have volunteered to mentor need to create a site-wide profile,
and apply to mentor for Boost, then I'll click you in.

Student applications start March 23rd. Until then:

- Plan your application.
- Brainstorm about project ideas on the mailing lists and IRC.
- Familiarize yourself with existing work in the areas you are
interested in by reading the mailing list archives and playing with
existing Boost libraries.
- Make proposals and get feedback.

More as I get it. Thanks to Google and their Melange dev team.
Looking forward to a good GSOC 2009.

-t