Subject: Re: [boost] Range_Ex and Multi-Index: conflicting mpl::begin andboost::begin
From: Joaquin M Lopez Munoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-18 14:49:38

Sandeep Gupta <gupta.sandeep <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Thanks for looking into this Vicente. I am not directly adding
> boost::mpl to the namespace. Please find attached the code. Below is
> the full error.

[...]
> /home/sandeep/Computing/boost_1_38_0/boost/range_ex/./detail/
> adl_begin_end.hpp:27:
> error: in call to ‘begin’
[...]

Hi Sandeep,

What version of range_ex are you using? The one that
was reviewed last February

http://www.cs.aau.dk/~nesotto/boost/range_ex.zip

is merged into the same folder as Boost.Range, as indicated in

http://lists.boost.org/boost-announce/2009/02/0225.php

so there aren't any "range_ex" folders, unlike what's shown
in your error trace. Maybe you can use the review version
of range_ex and see if the problem persists?

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo