Subject: Re: [boost] Range_Ex and Multi-Index: conflicting mpl::begin and boost::begin
From: Sandeep Gupta (gupta.sandeep_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-18 15:16:22

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 12:01 PM, JOAQUIN M. LOPEZ MUÑOZ <joaquin_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> [...]

Hi Joaquín,
As I recall, the range_ex was from sandbox. I switched to the newer
version, you referred to, which compiles without erro. :-).
This issue and the problem raised in
http://lists.boost.org/boost-users/2006/01/16513.php are related
because
they both are ADL-related and arise from the range library.
Dave Abrahams commented on this issue in some earlier post which I
can't dig it out now. Anyways I am happy to see the problem go away
for now.
Thanks for helping.
-Sandeep