Subject: [boost] [soc2009] Proposal for serialization library
From: Hrvoje Ban (kyrogar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-19 08:50:18

Dear Boost developers,

Congratulations on being accepted as a mentoring organization. I'd
like to work on Boost serialization library for this year Google
Summer of Code. The feature I'd like, JSON archives, was suggested
last year, but to my knowledge wasn't implemented. As part of my
college project I have written LR(1) parsers for BBCode and Wiki
Creole markup using JavaCup/JFlex, and also LL parser for BBCode using
ANTLR. I'm not (jet) comfortable with Boost.Spirit, but since I'm
quite familiar with (E)BNF notation, I can learn it quickly. I'd like
to know are you still interested in this proposal and will there be
mentor for me, if I get accepted?

Sincerely,
Hrvoje Ban