Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc][student] Proposal
From: Kasra (kasra_n500_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-20 12:31:17

> You're proposal has significant overlap with Crypto++ (public domain).
>You might want to investigate some sort of code sharing, or at least
> have a look at how they've done things.

Thanks for mentioning Crypto++, I am aware of the library and have used it few time before (though it is a pain to compile and _link_). The library isn't exactly in public domain however, I have decided to use the algorithms code (i.e. mmx, sse2 instruction set and etc). The rest of boost.crypto library is designed to use templates over inheritance (the approach Wei Dai has used on Crypto++).

With Best Regards

--- Kasra Nassiri