Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc] Graph : BGL - Incidence Matrices Project
From: Andrew Sutton (andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-27 08:52:17

> Most of the concepts which I'm discussing here are obtained from wikipedia
> (
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incidence_matrix) . As far as I understand,
> we
> have to implement generic incidence matrices for:

I think that this is a good set of goals for a summer of code project.

You just need to remember that the goal is to provide graph data structures,
with *graph* interfaces. I suspect that the implementation of the incidence
matrix will actually be fairly simple. The hardest part of this project is
going to be the adaptation of the matrix to useful interfaces for these
kinds of graphs.

You'll also need to provide tests, examples, and documentation for these
data structures. Good luck.

Andrew Sutton
andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden]