Subject: [boost] [gsoc] Status
From: troy d. straszheim (troy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-27 11:39:51

We have 9 proposals. Four of these are for the devector idea: students
  who have filed these overlapping proposals are encouraged to take the
initiative, come up with some ideas and discuss them on the list. We
have enough mentors, but it isn't clear that each proposal will match up
well with an individual mentor. More mentors welcome to apply.

Currently we have no way to make the current set of proposals visible to
the general community. I've filed a bug with google and have reason to
hope this will get resolved soon. Until then only accepted mentors can
see the full list. :/

Students who are working on a proposal who haven't submitted it yet are
encouraged to get a draft together, put it up on a webpage or wiki
someplace, solicit comments, and refine. This can only help your chances.

-t