Subject: Re: [boost] [GSoC] Opinions and suggestions for improving CGI library
From: Bruno Lalande (bruno.lalande_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-31 11:43:50

Hi Eugene,

Some time ago I've proposed a new parser for program_options that
would allow so retrieve CGI parameters the program_options way. It was
based on a personal implementation, and I had told Darren that it
would be great if he could finalize his library in order to base this
parser on it.

Since then I've had many personal things to do and was busy with the
geometry library but I still want to add this parser. However, I don't
think it will handle FastCGI, at least at first. Another reason to
reimplement my parser in terms of Darren's library.

So I'm interested by your proposal.

Bruno