Subject: [boost] Naga Rama Lokesh Gopu, student - link id zaq1xsw2 , Google Summer of Code
From: Lokesh Gopu (lokesh755_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-05 14:07:53

Hi sir ,

          My name is Naga Rama Lokesh Gopu, My link id is zaq1xsw2,
I have submitted a proposal on creating new math library with advanced
functions, But i have submitted in the last hour before deadline. That
s the reason i cant mention clearly in that proposal.

i don't know how to prove my self that i am eligible for this project,
i submitted the details of my project proposal. In rush you may made
my proposal ineligible.

I am ready to do code almost all the day more than 3 months. my
contact number is (+91 9246476974)

I cant find the individual email address who like to do job of mentor.

I am ready to do any mathematical project of our wish , Because i am
damn good in those topics of good depth. I am not writing any story
here, I just want to make u understand my self.

If any one like to do mentoring for my project . Please make my
proposal eligible , and make me to work harder in this summer.

the polynomial function in the boost libraries are not in good depth ,
i can do more work on the all such topics. I cant clearly mention the
work i can do..

Please reply me your opinion about my project on creating new math
library. Please understand me i am very enthusiastic to do that in
this summer .

Finally make my proposal eligible, and mentor my project .

Reply is must, even a string of reply!

Thank you for understanding me