Subject: Re: [boost] Performance measurement
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-07 14:52:32

I do that with cygwin. The few times I've done it the data has looked the
way I expect to look. I haven't looked too deeply into it though. I am
aware that can't just take the data without looking at it carefully. Since
one has to do this with optimisation enabled and this aggregates the inline
functions and optimises out some code it has to be looked at. But still,
I've found it to be very useful.