Subject: [boost] "[gsoc] Thread scheduler support for boost" [Re: for vicente.botet]
From: Indradip Ghosh (indraghosh2k_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-07 17:21:04

Hi Vicente,

Sorry for having missed your question earlier on my intended GSOC proposal.
I actually intended to design the fine-grained scheduler for threadpool
class itself. My detailed application is listed here in the googlesites:

http://sites.google.com/site/threadpoolschedulergsoc2009/

Please let me know if you have any questions/ comments regarding my
proposal.

Thanks and Regards,
Indradip.

> Message: 7
> Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 08:36:36 +0200
> From: "vicente.botet" <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]>
> Subject: Re: [boost] "[gsoc] Thread scheduler support for boost"
> To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm wondering this shouldn't be considered as an extension of the
Boost.Thread library more that the Boost.ThreadPool library. The ThreadPool
library can be improved once these extension are in place, but also other
application or libraries using threads.