Subject: Re: [boost] boost regex build problem
From: Qihong Wang (qihongwang_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-12 23:41:43

The actual message is

/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/home/qhwang/mylibs_32/boost/lib/libboost_regex-gcc41-mt.a when searching
for -lboost_regex-gcc41-mt
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_regex-gcc41-mt

The linker skipped incompatibale 64bits regex which I specified in Makefile
and tried to find the compatible 32 bits regex in system lib directory. But
I didn't install regex there.