Subject: Re: [boost] Bugfixing Sprints in Cyberspace?
From: Marshall Clow (marshall_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-15 21:32:24

At 9:01 PM -0400 4/15/09, David Abrahams wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>At last count, the Boost Trac had over 700 open tickets. I've been
>thinking I personally could really use an excuse to concentrate on
>reducing that number (especially the ones assigned to me ;->). It might
>be fun to try some kind of organized event along the lines that the
>Ubuntu people use: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay. Does something
>like this sound like it could work for us?
>
>[Okay, maybe we don't have "virtual hugs" and would have to substitute
>something.]

I think that this is a great idea, and would be glad to participate.
[ Ok, so I've got about two tickets to my name, but still... ]

Let's try to set this up for soon after BoostCon.
Anyone have any specific ideas on how to make this happen?

--
-- Marshall
Marshall Clow     Idio Software   <mailto:marshall_at_[hidden]>