Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc] Official list released
From: Eugene Wee (crystalrecursion_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-21 13:58:09

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 1:26 AM, Eric Niebler <eric_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> In past years, we've had a wiki where students can find information on how
> to do all these things (setting up dev environments, getting svn access,
> using quickbook, etc.). Do we have such a wiki this year? Can we populate it
> with information gleaned from previous years?

Yes, that would be very helpful. For example, I am not sure if I am
supposed to follow the normal process and ask for Subversion access to
a /sandbox/SOC/2009/cgi directory, or if I should wait for the details
to be sent to me instead.

Incidentally, are there any plans to upgrade the server to run say,
Subversion 1.6.1? I suppose that if it works, there is no need to fix
it, but it is also apparent that there were many bugfixes and other
improvements since svn 1.4.2, and the 1.4.x series is no longer
officially supported.

Thanks,
Eugene Wee