Subject: Re: [boost] [1.39.0] Ready for beta?
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-22 09:45:39

2009/4/22 Vladimir Prus <vladimir_at_[hidden]>:

> Daniel,
> I guess if I hide his under "Updated tools->Build" nobody will read it.
> Maybe I should add "Improved build process" section somewhere after
> "Updated libraries"?

Do what you think best, there isn't a fixed policy. If I object to
anything I'll say so. I only added the 'Updated tools' section because
I had a lot of changes for boostbook and quickbook. It probably needs
a bit of editing since important changes are mixed up with minor ones.

If you want to draw attention to certain changes, we could add an
introduction to highlight them. The significant changes seem to be:
signals2, your build changes and pdf support in boostbook.

Daniel