Subject: Re: [boost] Interest in atomic library?
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-23 13:40:31

Hi,

I think every one wants a Atomic library in Boost following as much as possible the current standard. The interest is triple: first for the Boost developers using this library in its onw libraries, second for the users using these more permormant and thread-safe libraries, and for the developers using the library for its own applications.

So, yes I'm interested in Boost.Atomic.

There are already a lot of internal implementation in Boost. Maybe the authors can point to these implementations. It could be great if someone starts to make a concrete proposal.

Best,
Vicente