Subject: Re: [boost] [ANN] GCC 4.4.0 Released
From: Matus Chochlik (chochlik_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-24 03:56:54

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 1:17 AM, Eric Niebler <eric_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> This might interest some here:
>
> It'd be nice to get some test coverage. Any takers?
>
> --
> Eric Niebler
> BoostPro Computing
> http://www.boostpro.com

sorry for being a little OT here .. I'm running full tests on the trunk nightly
with gcc 4.5.0 in -std=c++0x mode (built from gcc's svn trunk), but
the results are not published for some reason.

I don't see anything in the test logs to indicate any problem and when
I look on the ftp server where the results are uploaded I see there
the zipped results. I've tried to unpack them and view the XML file
on both Linux and Windows (both work fine) and I don't see any sign
of trouble there.

So I'm wondering what might be the cause. The only thing which is little
unusual is that in site-config.jam I have instead of the real version
number (4.5.0)
the string "current" i.e. the full toolset name is "gcc-current" instead of
"gcc-4.5.0" or "gcc-4.5".

Best regards,

--
::matus_chochlik