Subject: [boost] [gil] Google analytics script tags
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-29 17:31:44

Hi,

If you've missed it, there was a recent thread about using google
analytics in offline copies of boost and the consensus was firmly
against them. The gil documentation includes the google analytics
javascript but doesn't seem to use it. So I assumed that their
inclusion was a mistake and went ahead and removed them on trunk. I
hope that wasn't presumptuous.

But I did this on the generated documentation as I couldn't work out
how it is generated. It'd useful to have some brief instructions and
any necessary files. Ideally we should be able to generate them with
boost build but a manual doxygen call is fine.

thanks,

Daniel