Subject: Re: [boost] [iterator] std::sort on zip_iterator (repost)
From: Steven Ross (spreadsort_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-10 09:54:02

That looks good to me.
Passing all the functors will hurt performance, but probably not horribly so
if you make sure to keep the insertion sort threshold; you might even
increase the insertion sort threshold a bit. After it's written if it makes
a big difference we could add overloads with less functors.
The point of this isn't to make a specialized fast sort; it's to make a sort
that is as general as possible and is not too much slower than introsort.

Do you want to write it, Edouard?