Subject: Re: [boost] [thread] Exception propagation for thread::join
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-18 19:47:58

Hi,

I'm not sure I understood your concerns.There are a threader/joiner classes in the Boost.Async library that should already offer this functionality. As Anthony said, not only it transfer the exception when joining it but also the returned value when succeeeds. It uses the Future library from Anthony and is based on the design of Kevlin Henney.

You can get it from the vault. I'd appreciate any comments.

Best,
Vicente