Subject: Re: [boost] [property_tree] Re: Volunteering to fix tab and min/max issues
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-20 16:11:45

On Wed, 20 May 2009, Steven Watanabe wrote:

> AMDG
>
> Jeremiah Willcock wrote:

>>> That's fine by me. And let me also say: thanks!
>>
>> I've done most of these. I also filed a bug about the inspect tool
>> reporting min/max problems in comments; strings might also need to be
>> skipped although I put extra quotes in the one example that had that issue.
>
> I just changed the regex to filter out all comments and strings.

Thank you. That fixes all of the issues in the trunk, except
boost/property_tree/detail/pugxml.hpp (which I assume is third-party code)
and the two files I mentioned earlier that might have intentional tabs:

libs/property_tree/test/test_json_parser.cpp: *Tab*
libs/property_tree/test/xml_parser_test_data.hpp: *Tab*

-- Jeremiah Willcock