Subject: Re: [boost] [property_tree] Re: Volunteering to fix tab and min/max issues
From: troy d. straszheim (troy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-20 20:42:29

Steven Watanabe wrote:
> AMDG
>
> Jeremiah Willcock wrote:
>>> I just changed the regex to filter out all comments and strings.
>>
>> Would that patch be worth putting into the release branch as well?
>
> The release branch and the trunk should stay somewhat in sync. I added
> it to my list of changes to merge when the tests cycle. Oh wait...
> inspect isn't covered by the regression tests. I'll merge in a little
> while.

I've been wondering a bit about this in-syncness recently.

- Does anybody know offhand what the last release was that was branched
directly from trunk?

- Is there a way to determine, with SVN, how many lines of diff there
are between trunk and release? I've tried without success.... the diff
gets to ~80k lines and then the network times out. I wonder if I'm
doing something wrong. Of course I can get some numbers with git but
I'm not quite sure I trust them yet.

% git diff --shortstat svn/release svn/master
  3505 files changed, 209061 insertions(+), 58428 deletions(-)

-t