Subject: [boost] boost interprocess linking error
From: Edouard A. (edouard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-22 02:57:58
I also got the https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/2992 bug. That's the
one with the linking error caused by the functions
get_file_name_from_handle_function and unlink_file.
The functions are defined as static inline, they are however too big to be
One work around I found so far is to pass the /force:multiple switch to the
linker. Far from being ideal as that may hide other linking issues.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk