Subject: Re: [boost] [MSVC10] Some test results up
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-22 10:48:52

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 5:47 AM, Richard Webb
<richard.webb_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> For anyone who's interested, theres a set of Trunk test results using VC10
> Beta 1 up under the RWVC10 runner.

Thanks, Richard!

Hum... There are a lot of failures. Seems like a random assortment of
problems. The only pattern I spotted are several libraries failing because
of an claimed Boost.Bind ambiguous overload.

Library maintainers, please look at
http://beta.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/summary.html,
particularly the RWVC10 runner. If you've got a failure you think is a
compiler bug, and aren't signed up for the beta program yourself, please let
me know and I'll report it for you. Otherwise be sure to report it to
Microsoft.

Thanks,

--Beman