Subject: Re: [boost] Trac policy on "won't fix" issue
From: Ulrich Eckhardt (doomster_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-26 15:53:48

On Tuesday 26 May 2009 18:52:18 Robert Ramey wrote:
> What I really need is an option "can't fix". Since I don't have that
> I use "won't fix". About half the time, the original poster
> reopens it because he thinks I should fix it anyway. At this
> point I just leave it open and move on.

TRAC allows you (or, rather, the administrator) to configure what resolutions
are possible. Invoke 'trac-admin <path to the trac environment>' and use its
built-in help functionality.

That said, I would leave such bugs open and thus make them easier to find,
otherwise you get the gun of closing duplicate bug reports.

Uli