Subject: Re: [boost] Second call: The Boost Bug Sprint is coming!!
From: Marshall Clow (marshall_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-27 09:06:26

>Hi,
>I would like to fix a bug or implement a feature requests for
>Boost.Thread. Does this has a sens if Anthony, the library
>maintainer do not participate to this Bug Sprint?

Certainly.

Even if Anthony is not participating in the Bug Sprint, you can fix
bugs and/or implement new features.
Just attach the patches to Trac tickets, and Anthony can merge them
into the source base at a later date.

I'll add you to the sign-up sheet. ;-)

--
-- Marshall
Marshall Clow     Idio Software   <mailto:marshall_at_[hidden]>