Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Process article: Tutorial and request for comments
From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-29 12:10:23

on Tue Apr 21 2009, "Boris Schaeling" <boris-AT-highscore.de> wrote:

> I've written an article about Boost.Process:
> http://www.highscore.de/cpp/process/

Hi Boris,

Looks like a really useful library, and the docs are very readable.
Sorry, I know this will seem trivial, and I see that you took care to
note it on your webpage, but when posting about a library that is not
yet in Boost, I'd appreciate it if you could make that clear. Just
starting with "I've written an article about the proposed Boost.Process"
could be enough, though it's also be good to get an indicator in the
subject line.

Thanks!

--
Dave Abrahams