Subject: Re: [boost] Second call: The Boost Bug Sprint is coming!!
From: Marshall Clow (marshall_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-30 20:28:03

At 9:47 AM -0700 5/30/09, Michael Caisse wrote:
>Marshall Clow wrote:
>>The boost bug sprint is coming! It starts _this_ Friday, May 28th,
>>and runs through Sunday June 7th.
>>
>Some procedural questions. I don't see a wiki page that describes the
>preferred ticket workflow. The TicketWorkflow page most discusses migration
>issues from SF.

I wrote that page a while back.
I'm open to suggestions on how to improve it ;-)

>Should the ticket Type be changed to Patch if there is a patch and test
>case attached?

I'd rather not.
I think that a feature request should be a FR, and a bug a bug, even if
they have patches attached.

My opinion is that we should get rid of the "patch" category entirely.

--
-- Marshall
Marshall Clow     Idio Software   <mailto:marshall_at_[hidden]>