Subject: [boost] Bug Sprint Report for Monday, June 1st
From: Marshall Clow (marshall_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-02 09:18:05
The boost bug sprint started Friday, May 29th, and runs through
Sunday June 7th.
Monday was a good day - lets keep it up!
7:00 AM PDT 5/29: 797 open tickets.
7:45 AM PDT 5/30: 772 open tickets.
6:00 AM PDT 5/31: 761 open tickets.
6:00 AM PDT 6/2: 747 open tickets.
5/29: 6 new tickets, 77 modifications, 25 tickets closed
5/30: 2 new tickets, 42 modifications, 17 tickets closed
5/31: 2 new tickets, 27 modifications, 8 tickets closed
6/1: 2 new tickets, 42 modifications, 17 tickets closed
[ Numbers may not add up because I am counting via two different methods,
using data that is time-stamped in two different time zones. Also, tickets
can be closed and reopened. ]
What can you do?
See <https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/BugSprintJune2009> for details.
I've added four new reports to the trac:
Open ticket count by owner: <https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/report/18>
Open ticket count by component: <https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/report/19>
Open ticket count by ticket type: <https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/report/20>
Open ticket count by milestone: <https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/report/21>
There's been a lot of discussion on the list about tickets; and there are about
a dozen patches that have been tested and are ready to be applied.
If you're looking to help, you can look at some of the older bugs,
say, the ones for Boost 1.36,
and determine if they still apply. If they do, note that in the ticket.
--------- Sign-up sheet --------
The following people have committed to participate in the bug sprint.
Please add you name here, along with what you can do.
1) Marshall Clow (coordination, Mac OS X characterization)
2) Beman Dawes (filesystem, system, timer)
3) Doug Gregor (function, graph, logic, mpi, numeric, property_map, signals)
4) "joel falcou" <joel.falcou_at_[hidden]> ( linux gcc testing/VC 2008
5) Michael Caisse <boost_at_[hidden]> (bug fixing)
6) Jeremiah Willcock <jewillco_at_[hidden]> (will test and commit graph patches)
7) David Abrahams (iterator, python)
8) Sohail Somani (patches for g++ 4.2.4)
9) Steven Watanabe <watanabesj_at_[hidden]> (bug fixes, como)
10) vicente.botet" <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]>
11) Stjepan Rajko <stjepan.rajko_at_[hidden]> (fusion)
12) Daniel Wallin (parameter, ...)
-- -- Marshall Marshall Clow Idio Software <mailto:marshall_at_[hidden]> It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk