Subject: [boost] [Bug Sprint] What to do with "library submissions"?
From: Marshall Clow (marshall_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-02 14:54:55

I'm not sure they belong in the Trac system; but where do they belong?
I guess it depends on what's going to happen to them....

If they're additions to existing libraries, should they be "feature requests"?
If they're new libraries, should they go in the sandbox?

-- Marshall
Marshall Clow     Idio Software   <mailto:marshall_at_[hidden]>
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning.
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.