Subject: Re: [boost] ublas
From: boost_at_[hidden]
Date: 2009-06-07 01:54:00

Thomas Klimpel wrote:
> michael wrote:
>
>> hoped you could include this in the upcoming release
>>

> In general, I would direct you to the ublas mailing list for such requests.
>
> However, I don't really understand what you are requesting. There is a file "io.hpp" included in ublas that already includes the functionality of the file "io.hpp" in the attachment. Is there something wrong with the existing "io.hpp"? Are you proposing to change this existing functionality?

Hi Thomas,

Yes, i'm proposing that you replace the existing code with the code
included just for this one function. You can just past over the old code
if you like. An example main.cpp is included to demonstrate the concept.
Sending a matrix to the standard out stream has now become a little more
human readable.

However, I could also contact the ublas development team if you prefer.

Best Regards,
Michael