Subject: Re: [boost] boost::directx?
From: Christian Schladetsch (christian.schladetsch_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-07 11:20:19

> Ok, Christian, I don't really get why your reply is so negative. At least
> it feels that way.

Hang on; it was you that put yourself out there to judge my comments. I
didn't ask you to. Thanks for your supportive remarks regarding DirectX, but
really my position stands on its own merit or it doesnt irrespective of your
comments. And you do nothing for me if you dont understand the JVM.

Anyway, I'll try answer your concerns, however off-topic.
> I didn't say I can't have the necessary knowledge of C# and/or Java to do
> whatever my job would require, I just say that I didn't invest any time for
> that yet because there was no such necessity. Nor had I found that to be a
> valuable investment to do that on my free time.

Whatever. Just hey, if you put yourself up as an expert, don't knock
yourself down in the next phrase. It makes everyone look bad.

Christian.