Subject: Re: [boost] boost::directx?
From: Christian Schladetsch (christian.schladetsch_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-07 12:31:56

Zachary et al,

Thanks for all your remarks. I didn't just barge in and think "oh hey, why
didn't anyone else think of this". I knew that many people had thought of it
before, and wanted to do it before.

Even so, it was worth re-raising. I knew from the lag between my orginal
post and when it was visible on the list (hours!) that it was debated by the
monitors to even present the idea for fear of just introducing noise to the
list.

I don't want to add noise. I was and am honest in my suggestions. And I will
raise them again.

But I will raise DX again in a two years or so. There are valid reasons for
it. There are valid reasons against it.

I humbly withdraw my suggestion for another two years,

Best Regards,
Christian