Subject: [boost] Boost.Bloom_filter now in Sandbox (WAS Re: Interest in a Bloom Filter?)
From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-08 07:59:20

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 2:55 PM, Dean Michael
Berris<mikhailberis_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 2:47 PM, Joaquin M Lopez Munoz<joaquin_at_[hidden]> wrote:
[snip]

> Thanks for your insights! I'll make the changes and then maybe put it
> in the sandbox along with the documentation that I'll be working on.

The implementation is now available in Boost's Sandbox. You can check
out the implementation along with the documentation via:

    svn co https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/bloom_filter/trunk/

Can someone please add this to the Libraries Under Construction page?

I'd also like to request to add this to the formal review queue (if
this qualifies for a fast track review, that would also be an option
I'm open to).

Thanks in advance, and I hope this helps.

--
Dean Michael Berris | Software Engineer, Friendster, Inc.
blog.cplusplus-soup.com | twitter.com/mikhailberis |