Subject: [boost] Bug sprint aftermath questions.
From: Marshall Clow (marshall_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-08 22:04:36
Now the bug sprint is over - I have a few questions.....
* Was the bug sprint worth doing?
* If so, is it worth doing again? How soon? Regularly? How often?
* What worked really well?
* What didn't work well?
I'm also looking for general comments....
* We went from 797 open tickets to 706. (that's a change of 12%)
* A lot of very old tickets were dealt with; the oldest Trac ticket
is now from 2005 (instead of 2001).
* There's still several tickets that have patches waiting to be applied.
* The Trac system had a few problems ("locked database") and is still
having spam problems, but worked reasonably well.
-- -- Marshall Marshall Clow Idio Software <mailto:marshall_at_[hidden]> It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk