Subject: Re: [boost] [Christian S] Spirit and ANTLR - Request for example
From: Jeremy Day (jeremy.day_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-09 11:11:29

Christian,

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 10:04 AM, Christian Schladetsch <
christian.schladetsch_at_[hidden]>

> Point being that every real person, self included, that has ever tried to
> use boost::spirit has gone through three stages:

> It's a clever thing, but hey, the rest of us just think they are silly.

I readily admit to being a lurker on this list and I have been watching this
thread (and the DirectX thread) with some amusement. However, I consider
myself a real person and I do not agree with your perspectives. Please
speak only for yourself and perhaps your workmates, but don't presume to
speak with the voice of the Boost and C++ communities at large.

Jeremy