Subject: Re: [boost] Proposal: Monotonic Containers
From: Christian Schladetsch (christian.schladetsch_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-10 01:59:10

Hello,

My apologies; I should have been less `succint`.

auto_buffer is, in fact, related, inasmuch as it also attempts to use the
stack for storage.

However, boost::monotonic provides an allocator that means that *all* STL
containers - and other ones - can use the stack for storage. Or the heap.

In that respect, auto_buffer<T> is a subset of the proposed
boost::monotonic::vector<T>.

Regards,
Christian.

http://www.cs.aau.dk/~nesotto/boost/trunk/libs/auto_buffer/doc/html/>