Subject: Re: [boost] [Christian S] Spirit and ANTLR - Request for example
From: Christophe Henry (christophe.j.henry_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-10 04:45:02

> brought an idea to boost and had it shot down [...]

I quite agree with Luke's explanation and while Christian's behaviour is not
perfect, I'd like to point out that bringing a new idea to boost for the
first time is a stressful experience, as I myself remember full well.
And having his idea immediately shot down is even less nice (as I also
remember full well). It seems to happen quite sometimes that people coming
with new ideas are met with (unconsciously) not so friendly behaviour.

Perhaps we should think about the way new people are met if we don't want to
end as a closed (and thus condemned) community...
And in the same time, maybe Christian could take a short break and we could
all try to restart on a better basis.
I therefore offer to close this thread for now as it clearly brings nothing
but spam in our mailboxes. If Christian comes up later with interesting
examples, we would all profit from them.

Regards,

Christophe