Subject: Re: [boost] Blechmann's lock-free
From: Tim Blechmann (tim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-14 06:13:09

hi michael,

> I just downloaded your lock-free data structure code and was
> getting ready to take a look at it. Two questions immediately
> come to my mind:
>
> 1. What is your intent for this library? Do you plan on having
> it reviewed?

yes, i was planning to submit it for a review. i have not been working
on it a lot, recently, because of the lack of time, though ...

mainly i need to rework the atomic instructions, integrate the library
into the bjam build system, get the docs in a usable shape and provide
some examples ...

> 2. Do you have pre-made docs available somewhere? I seem to
> consistently have troubles getting the doc chain going.

you can find them at [1].

cheers, tim

[1] http://tim.klingt.org/boost_lockfree/

--